Website hosting is an important part of any websites makeup. For a web site to perform well it needs a good host. What makes a good host? Well there are a number of factors that go together to make up a good web host:
- Site uptime - there is no point in having a great site if it isn't available when your customers are looking for it. Anything less than 99.9% is not enough.
- Bandwidth - you need to have enough bandwidth to enable all your customers to visit the site without it slowing down too much.
- Security - your customer's data is precious, don't skimp on making your site secure.
- Features - a good webhost should be able to provide what you need.
- Email Hosting - you need an email address to communicate with customers, but you don't want to have to keep emptying your inbox. Make sure you have enough space so you can concentrate on answering emails, not deleting them.
We offer a great range of web hosting packages and can also tailor a solution to your needs. Let us know what you want and we'll make it happen.